Hey, I just downloaded WhatsApp Messenger on my Android. It is a smartphone messenger which replaces SMS. This app even lets me send pictures, video and other multimedia! WhatsApp Messenger is available for Android, iPhone, Nokia, Windows Phone and BlackBerry and there is no PIN or username to remember - it works just like SMS and uses your internet data plan. Get it now from https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ and say good-bye to SMS!
There are many ways to make money online, you probably have tried every possible methods to earn some pennies. However, it’s quite difficult to earn a good amount of money with so much competition. But today I’m going to reveal you a new method that’ll help you earn over $100 per month without a Blog. A link shortener is a online tool that’ll help you to shorten any links that you want to share on anywhere like Facebook and Twitter, using these shortener tools will help you to avoid being flagged as spam in social networks. Here’s a link shortener site called Shorte.st that’ll help you earn good amount of money without much effort. In this Shorte.st Review, I’ll explain how you can easily use this tool to make money without having your own blog. What is Shorte.st? As I already mentioned above, Shorte.st is a European based link shortener tool that is connected with advertising network so that we get paid when we shorten a link and make someone click on it. ...
Comments
Post a Comment